Monday, August 25, 2008

Late to Update

So it’s been a while since I’ve updated this thing. Still drink free! YAY ME! Matt has been down here since the 20th and it’s been a whirlwind of AMAZING! I’m extremely sad that its all about to end tomorrow and he has to go back home though. I find I have nothing to complain about in life though. I have the greatest guy in the entire world (right up there with my Daddy and my brother that is…) I got the chance to spend a wonderful six days with him and celebrate his birthday with him (which is today HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY) and life is pretty peachy. Starting class this coming week. I was supposed to start last week but since Matt was here decided it could wait a few days. I don’t really have many complete thoughts to write out right now so I’m just gonna make a list of things that I’m happy about right now so you can be updated on my life.

1) I’m happy w/ Obama’s choice of running mate. Even though I initially wanted it to be Kain just because he’s VA’s governor, he really wasn’t the right choice. I think Biden would make a fine VP. He’s got the seniority in the senate that is necessary and great foreign policy which are two area’s Obama sort of lacks in.
2) This week with Matt was amazing. It was just want I needed. I think it’s what both of us needed. A little refresher reminding us that this long distance relationship maybe hard, but its worth it. I think we both needed the vacation from reality. My only regret is not being able to take more time off of work to spend with him while he’s here, but that’s just part of life and being an adult. Hopefully I’ll be able to get back up ton MI in the next month or two. Lol this relationship is probably the most expensive one I’ve ever been in.
3) My parents finally have all 3 ingredients for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the house. This is indeed cause for celebration.
4) My wonderful family. They put the biggest smile on my face. I’m grateful for every second I get to spend with them for I know from losing people I loved, time spent with them is precious.
5) Being able to say I’m finally getting my life in order and successfully battling that which has ailed me.

Well that’s pretty much it. Kinda simple and all over the place, but hey it’s 7AM and I’ve already been up for two and a half hours so it is what it is.

No comments: