Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ish just got real...

Nothing quite like a broken ankle, a late night, irritation over people and their ridiculousness and crazy world events I feel passionate about to stir up a new blog post.

I've got one brewing that's very deep and thought out for Boston, but I'm waiting until I have all the right words to post it. So without further ado I would like to discuss one of my current irritations: fake friends and their ridiculous, irrational actions.

First off, if anyone doesn't want to be my friends at this point in my life, I could absolutely care less! I have enough REAL friends in my life that make up in quality where quantity might be lacking. The older I get, the more important I find said quality to be. With that being said, if one wants to bash me, defriend me or act stupid about a situation they perceive (which they are probably completely off base with) then that's fine by me. I promise my feelings won't be hurt at all.

Maybe I'm off base here, but I feel like I'm  a pretty cool , easy going chick who doesn't betray her friends. I am nice to a fault. So for someone to attempt to stir up drama for no reason other than not liking my choice of friends, I can totally do without people like that in my life. I think I have some of the coolest chicks (and dudes) in my life already.

I just don't get what it is with some people and their constant need for attention and drama. Same goes for the people who think the world will end if they go one month without being in a relationship. I get wanting attention. I'm an attention whore. That's why I learned to have wit and be funny... not cause drama. And I get that no one wants to be lonely but if you need someone else to validate or complete you, its probably because you're not happy with yourself. Just sayin' Anywho... that's my blog for tonight. Time for more pain meds and hopefully sleep and of course catching up on some of my fave blogs from friends in the process. Bon Nuit Mon amie.

No comments: