Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quick update since its been so long

Wow. It’s been a while since I updated this thing! Well I don’t really know what to say. Life has been pretty peachy. I have nothing new and exciting to update on really. This weekend was pretty awesome however. Friday night I chilled out at my brothers. Nothing new there! Saturday we got up, got dressed went out to the Home Brew store to buy ingredients for a new beer my brother wanted to brew. Went by the parents house talked to them for a little bit. Then we went out to off shore w/ some people for dinner. We went back home and everyone from Off Shore came with, my friend Dylan came over with some of his home brews, and then the guys brewed away! It was a super awesome night! Got to catch up w/ Dyl, which I hadn’t done in a while I fell down the stairs and hurt my butt and my ego lol then Sunday we all went to Busch Gardens w/ my mom, my dad, Katie, Lane, Aunt Donna, Melissa, DJ and Princess P (Peyton).

This week at work has been pretty nuts. It’s hot one second then cold the next (busy then slow). I prefer when I’m just busy non-stop. It makes the day go by a hella lot faster. I’ve got less than a month till I’m legally an adult no matter how you look at it! Yay. I’ve decided that I’m celebrating my 21st at Granby Theater. I asked Dyl if he was coming out for my birthday and he told me that he was in a DJ battle at the theater that night and that I should go there to party, so I thought that was absolutely perfect! Ringing in my 21st at my favorite club (not to mention VA’s most elite club.) w/ my favorite local DJ’s (aka friends) Battling it out! It’s like the night was set up just for me to get all dressed up, dance all night, while listening to my boys spin my favorite tracks! I really do live a charmed life. Any-hoo I gotta jet outta here. It’s only 1:30 but I’m gonna go ahead and get out of here. Nothing to do, might as well be at home!

No comments: