Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Three more days.....

This weekend was nice. Went shopping w/ my parents on Saturday in Williamsburg then went to Busch Gardens w/ some friends on Sunday. Nothing too too exciting. Just a few more days between now and Thursday when I leave for MI! Luckily, I've had a lot to keep me busy, and this week will be no different. I have about a million appointments and business meetings. (Even have to dial into one on Friday while I'm on vacation) So hopefully this week will just fly right on by and Thursday will be here before I know it. This is something I so need right now. To see Matt that is. This world just gets so crazy sometimes and he's the only one that can pull me back. I love it! (I would love it more if he would answer his phone right now though). Hope all is going well for everyone else. I have about a million and one things to take care of at work right now so I'm gonna get off here so i can get my stuff done. Finishing up my United Way Campaign this week. It's been lots of fun. Now I can really focus on ALS Association and raising money for the Walk and all that good stuff. It feels so good to be such a small ity bity part of something so big.

No comments: