Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SAVE ME!

I never knew I could possibly pack so much stress into one week. I’ve got a HUGE presentation to give Thursday morning that I’m still not done with yet, I have a huge pile of paper work sitting on my desk that has to be done by tomorrow, I have appointments every day this week after work, and even though I leave for vacation Thursday, I have a meeting Friday morning that I’m not at all prepared for. Man. It’s non stop. I really shouldn’t even be writing this, but I have literally been sitting at this desk since 04:45am and if I don’t take a break to write out my frustration, I’m going to go batty. I can feel the tension in the back of my neck, my face is breaking out, I feel irritated with everything. This week is really my chance to prove to everyone here that I really can handle all this that’s on my plate, and I really pray I don’t crack under the pressure, cause it’s a lot of pressure. We’re already skating on thin ice out here where I’m at, so there is no room for error. They’re literally feeding me to the sharks this week. So far I’m doing pretty good, but there’s always the possibility of it going completely south. Anyways, I’m gonna get off here and go get some breakfast. My stomach is mad at me. I’ll update as things change. Hope you all are having a better one than I. And if anyone is in the Newport News area, please stop and get me a low fat Vanilla and caramel cappuccino no foam with a double shot of espresso in it. Thanks!

PS I forgot my cell phone at home today. Thanks stress!

No comments: